Friday, January 18, 2013

Ugh. The feels.

Okay, I think it's safe to say about 99.999999% (I get extra points for the hyperbole, right?) of people watch Once Upon A Time. So I have compiled a list of my favorite ships from the show. (It has come to my attention that some of you may not know what a ship is, so here is a brief summary.)

1. Killian (Captain Hook)/Emma.

Aesthetically, this relationship has been blessed by the almost canon gods. I mean, just look at them.
The chemistry they have is crazy. They're just destined to be together. 

2. Jefferson (The Mad Hatter)/Emma.

Jefferson and Emma have one of the cutest  relationships.
This is a beautiful ship, just beautiful.

3. Graham (The Huntsman)/Emma

Graham (God rest his soul) and Emma were maybe the best ship on the show.
He was sweet and caring and so very Irish. 

4. Graham/Ruby (Red Riding Hood/Wolf)

This was an amazing ship. The Huntsman and the Wolf?
Absolutely brilliant. 
5. Killian/Ruby.
Ruby is like the female version of Hook: snarky, quick-witted, cunning.
 They fit perfectly together.
6. Killian/Belle (from Beauty and the Beast)

Hook tends to have chemistry with every woman he meets,
but there's something about him and Belle that's different.

7. David (Prince Charming)/Mary Margaret (Snow White)

Only the best couple. EVER. "He will always find her." 

There you have it, just a few of the dozens of OUAT ships that make me cry.

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen the show. I'm glad it exists and everything but after seeing these pictures I think I will stick to Futurama and Seinfeld. Although Fry and Leela have a great ship. The Planet Express Ship.

    ReplyDelete