Saturday, November 3, 2012

This blog's pretty swanky now, huh?

Ok, you guys. I just spent over two hours fixing and customizing every detail of my blog, so I'm quite exhausted. Bear with me as I tell you some of the corniest jokes I've ever heard. The answers are in the comments.
 
  1. Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
  2.  
  3. What do you get when you cross a bug, a dog, and a rug?
     3.  Where do you find a one-legged dog?

     4.  What has four wheels and flies?

     5.  Did you hear about that guy in the car accident who lost his entire left side?

     6.  What do you call a bear without an ear?
     
P.S. Since I have a lame post, I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. If you Google "elgoog" it'll take you to a site that's like the mirror image of Google.
 
P.P.S. One more thing, it's scientifically proven that if you say 'gullible' really slowly, it sounds like 'orange'.
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. 1. He didn't have the guts.

    2. A flying-carpet.

    3. Where you left it.

    4. A garbage truck.

    5. I hear he's all right.

    6. A b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elgoog, if I'm not mistaken, was an attempt to get Google active in China since the Chinese government has listed Google as one of many sites that are not allowed.

    Also, if you look for directions on Google maps from "The Shire" to "Mordor" and click walking directions a message will appear that says "Use caution, one does not simply walk into Mordor."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried the Google maps thing. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must try that. It sounds epic.

    ReplyDelete