Friday, October 26, 2012

14 Confessions (one for every year)

1. I am a tad obsessed with guys' middle names. If a guy has a cute middle name, like Christian or Ryan for instance, I will like him about 500% more.

2. I am extremely terrified of beluga whales. I don't even really know why, but they're super scary!

3. I wish I wasn't so tall, because 50% of the guys that I like are 5' 7".

4. I am prone to severe (self-diagnosed) RLS.

5. I have CDO. It's like OCD, but all the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be.

6. I am almost always hungry. Usually for popcorn.

7. I don't get insecure, but I don't really think of myself as being pretty.

8. I wish I wasn't so shy and awkward. I can't even ask for more ketchup without hyperventilating.

9. (This isn't really a confession because I'm pretty sure all of you guys know this) I am in love with a 41-year-old man that goes by the name Jeremy Renner.

10. Sometimes when I get bored, I dream up ridiculous scenarios that will never happen. For example: Ed Sheeran moves in next door so I give him a muffin basket as a welcoming gift. I flip my hair and overwhelm him, so falls in love with me. ...Pretty basic stuff.

11. I can quote every single episode of Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Suite Life on Deck and Phineas and Ferb.

12. I know every line in the movies Curious George, Toy Story ( 1, 2 and 3), the Avengers, Bambi II, Fantastic Mister Fox, and Flushed Away. (Actually, I can quote at least one line from every single movie I've ever watched, and I don't know why.)

13. I love/hate listening to songs that make me cry.

14. I wish all of my friends were obsessed with One Direction so we would never run out of things to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. When I went snorkeling in Hawaii everyone was all excited about being so close to sea turtles. I was terrified.

    ReplyDelete