Saturday, December 8, 2012

Seasonal Depression

So apparently, I have seasonal depression. Yes, it's a real thing. --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

This is probably the reason why I hate Christmas. December is just a depressing month for me. I used to love Christmas, but now I hate it. It's rather sad really. It's not that I don't like presents or stuff like that, I just don't like Christmas.

This is quite difficult for me seeing as most of my friends love (like really really love) Christmas. And they love Christmas music, which is the bane of my existence. I cannot stand Christmas music, with the exception of a few of Michael Buble's songs and Justin Bieber's Mistletoe.

I'm not a fan of Christmas lights and decorations, either. I don't know what it is about Christmas trees and lighted reindeer that irks me, but I am very irked.

2 comments:

  1. When I first read this I wanted to help you like Christmas, but decided that that has probably happened a million times before. So I wish you an O.K Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's the first time I've been wished an O.K Christmas. LOL

      Delete