Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Job Before My Real Job

I've always thought that working at Disneyland would be cool. Especially being one of the princesses there. That would be so much fun. I mean, you get paid to wear a beautiful dress and act like royalty. Totes ideal.

I'd want to be Rapunzel or Cinderella. Rapunzel because I admire her adventurous curiosity and her enthusiasm to explore. Cinderella because- I mean, she's Cinderella. She's like the princess, you know? 

Also, there's the bonus of Flynn Rider and Prince Charming.
Hopefully, the Flynn at Disneyland bears some resemblance
 to Zachary Levi who voiced the character.

And Prince Charming along the lines of Joshua Dallas.


2 comments:

  1. That would be a pretty awesome job! I do think about that very often! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I MEAN YOU GET TO BE A PRINCESS. ASDFGHJKL;

      Delete