Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hottest Styles, every shoe, every color.

Social media is a relatively large part of my life. ...Okay, it is my life.

I've got Facebook, YouTube, a blog. But there's two things that I don't have: Twitter and Tumblr.

I know what you're thinking, "Why do you need Twitter if you've already got Facebook?" and "Why do you need Tumblr if you already have a blog?" and maybe "Stop trying to read my mind, you're bad at it."

You see, Facebook and Twitter are two verryyyyy different things.

  • Facebook is about connecting with your friends and keeping up to date with their lives. (It's also about making sure to like the photo because you do want to go to Heaven.) 

  • Twitter is about connecting with everyone. You can follow celebrities and your friends-- it's the best of both worlds. (And on Twitter you can use hash-tags and not be #ridiculedbyyourpeers.)

A blog like...well, this and Tumblr are basically polar opposites.

  • This blog is more for talking about my life and what's on my mind and trying to exceed Joel's expectations thereby winning a broken owl. 

  • Tumblr is about talking about your life and what's on your mind and talking about celebrities and what's on their minds. (It's also for cute gifs of Harry Styles, but I'll spare you the details.)

Don't get me wrong, Facebook's nice and this blog is pretty fun. But Twitter's nicer and Tumblr is even more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment