Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I might be a little rusty.

Oh boy, it has been a long time since I've clacked away at these keys.  Let's give this go, shall we?

(Before I start, I would just like to apologize for the lack of cohesiveness on this page; I'm in the midst of redesigning.  Not too sure if I like it so far.  I need a better name.  Or maybe just a longer one.  Either way, I don't think "X to the O" will be extending its welcome any time soon.  And the jellybean background.... Nothing more than a mistake, really.  That'll be the first thing to go, I assure you.)

Anywho, on to the blogging. 

I'm torn.  Part of me is super excited for next week, but the other part of me is absolutely terrified. 

Dance starts up again next week, and I couldn't be happier about that.  No more sitting at home bored out of my mind with nothing to do.  I'll get to be with all of my fantastically talented dancing friends at our fantastically wonderful home-away-from-home four days a week.  Sounds fantastic, right?

Sorta.

Logan and I are taking more classes this year, meaning we have to assist two classes (instead of one).  Don't get me wrong, assisting the little kids' classes is boatloads of fun.  But that's about an hour and a half extra time I'll be spending at dance; time I don't exactly have.  You see, last school-year, Logan and I had only about five subjects to handle.  This time, however, we've had to add science and history to the workload.

I'm not too sure how I'm going to be able to balance both dance and school, and still have time to catch my breath.  Anxiety, anxiety, always anxiety.

Worrying isn't going to help my situation any, but I'm not sure what else to do.  Fingers (and toes and eyes and basically whatever you can) crossed I make it though next week without an emotional breakdown.

"Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

No comments:

Post a Comment