Sunday, March 2, 2014

Mind Dump


  • Why isn't the movie exactly like the book?
  • THAT'S NOT FAIR.
  • I actually hope we don't ever have the technology that can read dogs' minds. 
  • I can't wait for dinner.
  • What if they think about taking over the world?
  • #IgnoranceisBliss
  • Maybe I'll get pancakes.
  • But yeah NOT FAIR.
  • I wonder what Harry Styles is doing at this exact moment. 
  • When was the last time I watched The Parent Trap?
  • Seems like it's been a while.
  • If John was there during filming, why would he let them move such an important scene?
  • What if the pancakes are rubber-y?
  • There's nothing worse than rubber-y pancakes.
  • Why did it take me so long to understand Marlin's anemone joke? 
  • Is that how you spell anemone?
  • Is that how you pronounce anemone?
  • Details, details, diddly-doo.
  • Omg the Oscars are tonight.
  • I wonder what Jennifer Lawrence is going to wear.
  • Can I call her Jen? 
  • I wish I had a cat.
  • Jenny?
  • I'd name him Sylvester. 
  • Ooh or maybe Albert Felinestein.
  • And I could dress him up all the time.
  • He'd be internet famous.
  • Nah, I'll just stick with calling her Jennifer Lawrence. 
  • What if Robert Downey Jr. ran for office?
  • I wish people would learn how to park.
  • Hey, I need to learn how to park.
  • Hey, I need to learn how to drive.
  • Hey, I need to learn how to order my own ketchup.
  • Maybe I'll just bring my own.
  • Is that socially acceptable?
  • You know what's not socially acceptable? Cargo pants.
  • So no one told you life was gonna be this way...
  • #ClapClapClapClap
  • I like saying Chewetel Ejiofor.
  • I think Oprah's going to be at the Oscars.
  • I wonder what it's like to be Oprah.
  • Wait, is Kate Middleton pregnant or not.
  • I want to be Katy Perry for Halloween.
  • Scratch that, I just want to be Katy Perry.
  • Where the heck did Adele go?
  • Nevermind, we'll find someone like her.
  • instantrimshot.com
  • Omg I'm so excited for dinner. 
  • Spaghetti or pancakes? That is the question.
  • WHY DOESN'T GUS TELL HER ON THE PLANE.


"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

No comments:

Post a Comment