Thursday, September 5, 2013

How To Not Be Bored

I, my dear friends, am the self-proclaimed Queen of Boredom.

I know, I know; it's exciting knowing someone that comes from royalty.  But I don't want you guys to treat me any different.  I'm a human being just like you.  I make mistakes, and I put my pants on one leg at a time. 

I am here to help you lower-classmen with your boredom skills. 

Step 1

Open Paint and make dumb pictures to show the steps of ending your boredom.

Here we have a totally amazing picture entitled "Totally Amazing Picture."

Step 2

Find a random object and see if it would work as a mustache. 

Such as a licorice whip.  Tasty and fun.

Or you could get creative and build yourself a mustache.  Very original.

You could even use your hair!

Note: Spiders make terrible mustaches.

Step 3

Pretend to clean your room.

Come on, we're all guilty of this.

Step 4

See how long you can sit upside-down before nearly exploding.

Are there really any winners when it comes to this game?

Step 5

Read my blog.

..I sincerely apologize for the lack of technique used on the girl in this one.

And with that, I bid you all a gentle, good morrow.

"Slothfulness casts into a deep sleep, and an idle person will suffer hunger." Proverbs 19:15

3 comments:

  1. I love it that the girl reading your blog is blonde. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60% of the people that read this blog are blond, so I thought it was only fitting haha.

      Delete