Saturday, October 13, 2012

A few questions about the undead.

      So, let me get this straight. Zombies were people at one time, but they were either risen from the dead or bitten by someone that was infected with a zombie virus. ..Is that a thing, zombie viruses? Anyway, zombies were people, right?
      Then why do zombies not have brains? What, all of a sudden their brain like fell out of their head or something? I don't get it. When you turn into a zombie, is there some sort of special process that deals with losing your brain? I'm assuming it disintegrates inside your skull. (Unless you're like a mummified zombie. Then it probably got pulled out through your nose.) But for what reason? Why can't you be a zombie and have a brain?
      This is the 21st century, people. I mean, come on. And if they don't have a brain, how can they walk? And lunge at you? And growl/mutter unintelligible things?
      Another thing, why do zombies clothes look they were made by Edward Scissorhands? They get bit by a zombie, and then their clothes shred. Why? Who is it helping? I do not understand. It's a complete waste of clothing.
      A lot of zombies are business men, which I find odd. So most zombies are out there hunting people in Armani business suits. Like they just got closed this huge deal and it's gonna bring the city a lot of money and it's rush hour, yada yada. And then it's like "Whoops! I'm hungry for humans. I'd better ruin my $3000 suit." It's crazy ridic. (Yes, I'm quite hep to the jive with the new-fangled teen slang.)
      If your friend gets turned into a zombie, how are you supposed to save him? An antidote of sorts? He/She no longer has a brain, so isn't it kinda impossible to get them back to normal? Does their brain teleport back into their head or something? What if another zombie had eaten their brain beforehand? Would it still come back? And what happens to their clothes? Do they go back to normal or stay shredded?
      And what happens if your friend is human again but when he was a zombie he ate somebody? That person's limbs and vital organs just digest in his stomach? Oh God, that sounds horrifying.
      I think I read too much into this, but zombies are terribly confusing for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love zombies. And werewolves. I don't know if I told you guys but I honestly wrote my senior thesis (the paper you have to write before graduating from college) all about werewolves. 25 pages all about the lycanthrope legend.

    But I almost wrote on zombies.

    ReplyDelete