Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The World Without Wasps

     ^See that right there? Ladies and gentlemen, that is what I like to call PURE EVIL.
A world without wasps would be a walk in the park, a world of tranquility. A perfect world. With no fears or cares. During the summer, we could focus on having fun instead of channeling our energy into avoiding these... For lack of a better word, demons. (Actually, 'demons' suits them just fine.)
     They sting and bite. BOTH YOU GUYS. THAT MEANS DOUBLE THE PAIN. For the life of me, I cannot find a way that they benefit the world. They are simply here to inflict pain, and terrorize civilians.
     Their bodies are terribly disproportionate, as well; which just makes them scarier. Their stomach is all like.. skinny. And the antennae.. And the legs... UGH. I can't. Just thinking about them makes me paranoid.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely! Wasps look like flying spiders, that's why I hate them so much. They're scary!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, flying spiders would be the worst thing EVER!

      Delete